I am happy to announce that all classes will be re-commencing the week of 25th May 2020
I have implemented a few rules due to Covid 19 so if we can all assist each other to make this work:
- There will be a hand disinfection station upon entry.
- Remain 1.5m distance apart and follow social distancing rules. I have marked out an X on the floor for everyone (“strange new world!”)
- After tea and coffee please place your used cups directly in the dishwasher
- After handwashing please use paper towels to dry your hands and place in the bins provided (located inside the bathroom)
- All door handles/benches and sinks will be disinfected in between classes.
Due to the evolving status of Covid19 (corona virus) if you have travelled overseas recently and or any members of your family or are feeling ill, have symptoms of sore throat, fever, chills or flu like symptoms please do not attend any workshops for the safety of yourself and others.
For those that do attend please ensure you wash your hands regularly. I have implemented the advised cleaning practises.
Online classes will still be an option for those that cannot attend. They will be released later this week.
If you are interested in this idea of online classes:
1. Please let me know your thoughts on online workshops so I can see if it is something you guys want to do.
2. Join my newsletter all class information will be released monthly - you can do this by subscribing at the bottom of the home page on my website - www.annsteer.com
3. If you have already attended a workshop please join the FB group "Friends that Paint" i will be adding on little tips and videos for you on that page also.
4. If you need art materials ie pastel paper, pastels, paint, canvasses etc please feel free to message me and we can either arrange the order and payment over the phone, I can package up for you to collect at your leisure.
Lastly I hope you are all safe and well and that we continue to support each other during this crazy time.
Best we all keep safe and healthy.
For anyone who can’t attend get in contact with me to discuss alternate classes and refunds.
For further information please click on the information https://www.health.gov.au/healt…/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov